Tuesday, February 14, 2006

/S Celebrates Sausage Day

Valentines day takes on a new meaning for the zotggi and glhf studs from /S~ For these elites, today is known as sausage day!


"We serve taiwan sausages, bbq-ed sausages, chinese sausages, grilled sausages and more!"

For the majority of these studs, they choose to spend this day for other more IMPORTANT things...


"don't mind how I look. I would really prefer to spend the day mugging. Besides I got my third place playoff anyway!"


"HaHAHa! A date? I can't remember the last time I wasted my time on one!" (Rugrats the movie doesn't count)

Of course you agree. I mean, look at the quality of these studs. It wouldn't make sense if they couldn't get a date right? Just check out these 2 fine specimens of the male species below!


"I give you both 10 for your face, 10 for your body, and 10 for your sex appeal!"

But the path to enlightenment is tough. Which is why these elites chose the path of the sausage. Yea!


"This way, I can both have my sausage and eat it!"

So....... to cut a long story short:

HAPPY SAUSAGE DAY TO ALL!

zotggi > saggf today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home