Sunday, November 27, 2005

Monday is Foong Night~

Yep, you saw that right!

Here's the plan, 2100hrs at EUROPA on Monday 281105! All beer will be on Foong! If you don't drink beer.. too bad~~ T_T

Pay for your own pussy fruit punch! =P

Anyway, I know some of us haven't ended exams, like Yuda ending on the 29th and I think John on the 30th, but just because we're going on Monday doesn't mean we can't go on Tuesday and Wednesday, and maybe Thursday, Friday and Saturaday too, right? ^^

Another reason's because I don't want to celebrate the end of my exams by playing Winning Eleven at home.

So make your way down to Europa tomorrow~! Confirmed attendees include Kerk, Brandon, Lester and Owtze (I don't care if it was a casual 'yes' on your part, your coming!)

So seeya people at 9 ya~

Cheers~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home