Sunday, November 13, 2005

THX GUYS!


Most Natural Pic 2005. "Haven't had this much fun for a looong time"

Mild Mannered ^^

Let the party begin!

Vampire Bats found on site.

VAMPIRE BAT IS EVOLVING!

Trademark Gangsta Pic.

In case u can't see their faces.

"My mummy told me i was special"

Private Conversation held by Foong.

Seriously wat's up with the face man Dennis LoLx

/me looks gay

/me confirm look gay.


ok consperm gay..."this time next year...G will be > than B"

Stop tiptoeing Wenny -.-

Seems like Team /S' gonna be star-studded!

Another /S publication v6.20c.

Thx guys for making this a memorable 21!

I love the jersey!

Love you guys!

Thx wenny for being the only G! (Single G i mean ^^)

THX EVERYONE!

GOOD LUCK FOR YUR EXAMS GUYS! (MUG = $8 per carton)

May the /S dream come true...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home