Sunday, October 09, 2005

The Return of EUROPA!

EUROPA!

We're Yandao~

We are more Yandao!

WE ARE ALL YANDAOS!!!!!

Give that man a beer! No! Give that man a TIGER! Welcome to GL HF...

I think i'm left handed

Not for the faint hearted...

Well...not a very gd video but i'm just testing it out LoLx.

Quotes of the day:

Dennis "I think i'm gonna ask her go fly kite."

Kerk "I'm ok la...I have no gf problem wat."

Yuda "No gf IS a problem."

John "I think this is the worst Europa session..." (8 beers between 5 guys where one is a non-drinker, one is a driver and one is NOT a beer guy. Thus, for worst Europa session to be true ==> (Beer/2) > 1 Guy)

And of course dozens more interesting quotes not suitable for general audience.

Europa NEVER dies!!!!!

Mug, Nug, Sug, FUG!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home