Sunday, September 04, 2005

Match Cancelled.

Team Managers and Captains,

I understand that today's fixtures was not smooth atall. Therefore, I feels that I got reason to informall of you how it works when comes to raining thatresulting not able to play.

Today, I am suppose to have 3pm league match at Hua YiSec. The Field Supervisor called me from 12.59pm andfinal confirmed with me by 1.43pm that match need tobe call off due to rain.

Subsequently, the Field Supervisor started to call mefrom 3.45pm to notify me the rest of the leaguevenues, Boon Lay Sec, Hua Yi Sec and West Spring Sechave to be cancel due to rain. Without any delay, Istarted to contact all of you about it.

I understand that some teams might be travelling fromsome far areas to the venues, but the Field Supervisoris the sole person to decide whether the field can beplayed or not as they worked directly under SingaporeSports Council and should there be rain and such amatter, if they need to cancel the match, nothing Ican do.

Also, the Field Supervisors have been trying to assistme to allow the match to play and thats why the FieldSupervisor only called me around 1.43pm n 3.45pmrespoctively to cancel the match. The Field Supervisoris Neo 90671153 and you can choose to call him tocheck what time he notify me today about thecancellation.

With Immediate Effect, for any future league matches,if 3pm match, I will try to inform you by 1.30pmwhether can the match be on or not. For 5pm match, Iwill try to inform you by 3.30pm whether can the matchbe on or not.

Also, when I released the fixtures out to all of you,it means there is a team playing against your team.Should there be any doubts about any opponent playingfor the match, I will include the contact numbers ofthe Team In Charge in order for you to call him toverify.

I understand that the incident today, some of yo mighthave doubt about it, and thats why I choose to sendall of you the email and let you to understand how thematter goes should there be rain.

Kindly take down the contact number of the FieldSupervisor in case if I inform you about thecancellation by the Field Supervisor and you have anydoubts, do feel free to check with him and he will bethe best person to clarify for me.

Regards.
Yip


Alternate Course of Action!

On a lighter note, the day wasn't completely wasted (applies only to Foong). CAUSE we went to WEST COAST RECREA! yay~

and u guys rem KERK'S forfeit dun u!?!?!?!? seems like he'll nv get 3 unknown CHAIS no. Therefore, we came up with a light sentence for kerk. He IS to bring 3 CHAIS we do NOT KNOW to the BBQ party on SATURDAY!!! WOO~ and KERK said OK! no more excuses kerk...do your job =)

1 Comments:

Blogger RBT said...

News a la carte a growing Internet trend
Published: Sunday, Sep. 4, 2005 NEW YORK J.D. Lasica used to visit 20 to 30 Web sites for his ... The Post and Knight Ridder Digital, meanwhile, are redesigning Web sites to spread elements previously found only on home pages.
You have a really good blog. I have a health net blog that gets into health net topics.
Stop by if you got a couple of seconds and see what you think.

9:56 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home