Sunday, December 24, 2006

Hello Boys

Hihi Boys I'm alive. =)

An update of events for the end of the year!

I figured that my bday is on a wednesday this year which is MAMBO, but in order to avoid involving the police/ me and some other guy from getting suspected for having SARS in the hospital/ another fella from receiving a call of "just come down now" from a certain MAN.

I have chosen to hold a 1 night chalet @ Coasta Sands Pasir Ris on the 29th December to celebrate my birthday. (Which may be extended to 2 nights but i can't confirm it yet) Cause I believe that we will receive much more entertainmeent by seeing people attempting to swim on the floor/ stealing double bikes/ losing his glasses. Yes don't worry I will invite that fella for our entertainment sake. =)

I will drop you boys an sms so pls reply me so that i can confirm the number of heads cause i'm catering food as the rainy season aint exactly ideal for a bbq.

Oh yeah. All Chais are welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home