Monday, October 09, 2006

Quote of the Century Awards!

Think itz TIME to conclude the poll since itz so f***ing imba!

/S QUOTE OF THE CENTURY GOES TO: wah aozhi SONG AH GOT GIRL FRIEND - Jy with a whopping CAO CAO 150 VOTES!

1st Runners-Up: I'm virgin - Foong (7 Votes), we pray tt one day he'd really become a virgin!

Joint 2nd Runners-Up: I LOVE U I LOVE U! - Kerk & cao cao 150 - Jy

Most practical (applicable in most situations) quote: Nahz - Az

Most convincing quote: Not pain...just feel like my eye go inside - Jy & He's like a bull that can run - Kerk

Most sober quote: I'm sleepy - Az

Most RHYMING quote: We**ny We**y bo Be**y - Kerk

Most mild-mannered quote: dey wanna waste time i waste time w dem la - Foong

Most interesting quote: 0% interested - Jy

And Finally...THE MAN with the most awards!!! Junyi!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home